Samstag, Juni 18, 2005

Meet the Fockers

Has anyone else had this movie jammed down their throat?
I watched about 20 minutes of it and walked out of the room because it was craphouse!
Yet people keep trying to tell me how good it was!
"Oh it was so funny!" They say
No it wasn't
It was stupid and it was frustrating, What can't anybody see that?!
"No, Ben Stiller. Don't do it!... he did it... oh dear, now your father in law thinks youre a dickhead" Does anyone else think that Robert De Niro should stay away from comedies?

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger lucibel said...

I saw Meet the Parents, and learnt my lesson early on.
it was pretty bad.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Alexandria The Great said...

I wisely stayed away! And I will do the same for the newest sequel to the fockers: "Meet the Little Focker" *Grown*

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home