Montag, Mai 31, 2004

Pretty as

My blog is pretty as!
I changed it to make it better looking and now it is better looking.
It's even better than Jess's.
Jess would probably argue that if she read this.
I will explain my self to her in a Haiku:

c Don't worry Jess d

My blog is quite pink
Pink is my favourite colour
Jess prefers orange

If jess and I were to go out and buy cars, my car would probably look like this:

A really good looking pink car
And Jess' car would probably look like this:
An ugly orange car

My favorite colour is also red.
I really love red.
I just thought pink would be nicer.
Pink is just a variation of red.
Pink and red are disgusting together.
Jess would agree with me if she read this.
I'm not sure if Andrew would.
I shall write a Haiku about it:

c I often ponder d

pink and red are gross
When you put them together
what does Andrew think

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Jodie said...

That pink car is the ultimate in cool cars...

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home