Mittwoch, Oktober 20, 2004

Blerfing. The newest craze!

Y'know, I'm not the only one in the world who Blog surfs (I wish to call it Blerfing in hope that it will catch on). Whilst Blerfing I noticed that most people have their names somewhere in their post, whether it be their profile or blog title...whatever.
Y'see... I don't. I don't know why I don't. I just don't.
I challenge any blerfers out there to find my name.
Y'know what else?
It's been a while since I've posted a haiku.

c What happened? d

I am really bored
Multimedia was fun
But not anymore

I don't know what's happened to this class. I'ts just not fun anymore.
I'm going to do fine arts next year. Fine arts is the shit!
The fine art team look like theyre always having fun.
I could spend my days painting and drawing.
What a fucking dream!

speaking of my drawing... My old drawings. My old site.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger mayim said...

Mark

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home