Montag, Oktober 25, 2004

So Far.......

well......The weekend was ok.
There is now a MAC in the house, It has chess on it!
Ruso died on the weekend.
I loved Ruso, I wish he didnt die
I gave him a water burial
I left the moth in his tank

I had a look at my old House comic site this morning
I'm going to get my act together and continue building it. I havent touched it or written any new comics since I was in yr 12.... Thats two years ago!!
cool.

p.s - congrats to Mark. That is my name. Starla is my pen name.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Wow, I think that was my most incoherent drunken comment to date. I'm not sure what that was meant to be about. Something about your username and my pent-up fury toward organised religion, I think. You'll have to excuse me ...

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home