Dienstag, November 30, 2004

Tomorrow's just an excuse away

So I'll hold my head up and take the blame.... or something like that.
I'm finnished here.

Y'know, weird things happen. They happen everyday to everyone. They even happen to me.
One particular weird thing that happens to me is when I finally pluck the balls to tell someone how I really feel They end up liking me more.
eg. A girl I went to school with who I had never spoken to and who didnt like me was on msn. (I added her for fun) She got angry at me for adding her so I told her she was a stuck up bitch and so are her friends and they only pretend to like her. She then broke down and told me a heap of stuff and gave me her number.

This happens a lot!

I went to Yoga last night and it was really good. I like Yoga

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger lucibel said...

Ooh, do tell me who.
In both instances.
Chances are I don't know either.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home