Dienstag, November 16, 2004

Unsound

I've finnished editing my commercial for my film assignment.
It's stupid.

Two and a half weeks of school left.

Unsound was on the weekend.
Shit it was good!
It's probably the only place in the world where you'll see:

*A father saw off pieces of his guitar so his son and wife can build block towers.
*A teenage boy in Klu Klux Klan getup playing a kazoo.
*or some guy making music by rubbing his face on glass, then taking a bite out of the glass, then the glass just falling to peices in his hands.... then just walking out like nothing was going on. There was fucking blood all over him.

Lucas.... what a nut case. Well at least he wasnt passed out under the table in the foyer before he had to play, like Bradbury.
Bradbury bought a beer for Lucas and ended up giving it to me, I don't know why.

During the day we went to a farm and then to Coolamon. The singing wires on the farm were great. Coolamon was pretty good too, everywhere had discounts for Unsound season pass holders.
I was a Unsounds worker so I got my pass for free!
We even got a free beer at the pub. Lucas was drunk by lunch time and was beaten at pool by a 10 year old. The bus ride to the uni he was complaining the whole time about needing to urinate, as soon as the bus stopped he ran off and pissed against a tree in the uni car park.
We watched a few short films and things in the uni textiles rooms, lucas and Bradbury got the screen printing stuff out and were putting pictures on their clothes.
It was a pretty good day. One girl thought I was one of the artists/musicians.

Unsound = strange weekend.